Tuesday, September 24, 2013

October is Coming!

Hey everyone! I am so excited for October. Halloween definately is one of my favorite holidays, and with it being sweets season cupcakes are always in. I have been looking at pinterest and google images I am so excited.

Unfortunately I have no orders currently, and I am dying for some! Below are some of the designs I'm really excited for! There is a change in my charging due to credit card fees. So if you want to use credit card, there will be an extra 2.75% fee. I'm sorry, and hopefully in the future I can fix that issue!


My facebook page currently has likes, and I want to have some sort of coupon that can involve my customers relating to these likes. THAT'S it! I know what I should do. The first 119 cupcakes sold there will be a 15% discount. That means those 1.25 cupcakes drop down to almost a buck, the $1 cupcakes almost 75 cents!


I am also thinking about doing a special for Halloween Parties at the end of the month. If you are planning on a having or attending a halloween party i will throw in a couple extra cupcakes! What do I mean by this you ask? Buy 10, get 2 free! Buy 20, get four free! All the way up to 40 (get 8 free).
Order Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment